Why we collect your personal informationUpdated 5 months ago
We may collect your personal information when required by law, but generally we collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions:
- to provide you with our services and to operate our business;
- to communicate with you, including about our services and offers which might interest you;
- to provide you with information or advice;
- to process payments by or to you in connection with our services;
- to create accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- to provide your personal information to third parties in order for them to supply the services to you;
- to consider and respond to complaints made by you.
We may disclose additional purposes for collection of your personal information in collection statements at the point of collection.