What we collectUpdated 5 months ago
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- your day and month of your birth date
- your contact information including email address, address and phone number
- your demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interest
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- your behavioural information, for example which pages you visit
- a recording of your browser session (excluding sensitive information like payment details), such as your browser type, your IP address, date and time of website access, location information and cookies, for use in identifying software problems and to maintain the quality of the services we offer on our website.
Was this article helpful?