How we disclose your personal informationUpdated 5 months ago
The information you provide may be disclosed within and to persons who have a contractual arrangement with , including employees, agents, suppliers, contractors, lenders, solicitors, accountants, insurers, warranty providers, credit providers, and other individuals or companies who assist us in providing products or services or who perform other functions on our behalf (for example any third party assisting with mail outs, customer enquiries, market research and product orders, deliveries, repairs and warranties). Information will not be disclosed beyond this group of people unless:
- you have given your consent;
- disclosure is required or authorised by law (including in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights);
- in order to sell our business (in that we may need to transfer personal information to a new owner);
- where we reasonably believe that an individual may be engaged in fraudulent, deceptive or unlawful activity that a governmental authority should be made aware of;
- to third parties who assist us, provide us with services and perform functions on our behalf.
If personal information is disclosed to a third party, we are required to take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is treated in accordance with all applicable privacy principles and laws.
In some cases, we may also share your personal information with our parent company Adairs Limited and its other businesses.