How we collect your personal informationUpdated 5 months ago
We will collect and hold your personal information in a fair and lawful manner, and not in an intrusive way. Where it is reasonably practical to do so, we will collect your personal information directly from you. We may collect the personal information you directly give us through some of the following means:
- when you make an inquiry or order in relation to goods or services through our websites;
- in administering and performing any contracts with service providers;
- when you contact us via telephone, instant message or email
- from correspondence (whether in writing or electronically);
- through any mobile applications provided by our organisation;
- while conducting customer satisfaction and market research surveys;
- when administering any of our services; and
- as otherwise required to manage our business.
However, in certain cases we may collect personal information from publicly available sources and third parties, such as suppliers, recruitment agencies, contractors, our clients and business partners.
If we collect personal information about you from a third party we will, where appropriate, request that the third party inform you that we are holding such information, how we will use and disclose it, and that you may contact us to gain access to and correct and update the information.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information we may not be able to make contact with you or provide you with the service, product or information you require.